Skaledale Goods Shed

Help please......

I've been asked by a friend if the earlier, Hornby Skaledale, brick-builit goods shed is still available?

If it is, how much does it cost & where can it be purchased?

TIA, David C.

Reply to
David C

Hello

Had similiar problems locating one myself a few weeks back!

They ocasionally turn up on Ebay, however I do know that last week both the ModelZone in Crawley and Ian Allan at Waterloo both still had one.

I must say I prefer the old Scaledale brick station and goods yard buildings to the stones ones but then I am from south of the Watford Gap!

HTH

Regards John M Upton

Reply to
JMUpton2000

Thanks John.

I'll pass your info on.

Cheers, David C.

Reply to
David C

Thanks for advice.

One of the traders at Derby had one so my friend is lucky!

DC

Reply to
David C