which shed?

I've just watched the Arthur Askey film 'the love match' I assume most of it
was filmed in the Manchester area. Anyone know which shed was featured? It
was certainly an ex LMS one (Lotsa 4Fs)
Mike H
Reply to
jimedvic
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:36:45 +0000 (UTC), "jimedvic" wrote in message :
I thought I had wound up in uk.rec.sheds by mistake for a minute, there :-)
Guy
Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?
Can't help positively with the shed - it may have been Agecroft, but the scenes with the football ground were at Bolton Wanderers' old stadium at Burnden Park. The "Bolton" end of the ground was always called the "Railway End" and the line across the back of the ground ran to Bury. Hope this helps, David Costigan.
Reply to
David Costigan
Further to my message of about half an hour ago, the (rather old) memory banks can just about recall this film, and the other football ground featured was that of Charlton Athletic, the Valley. Sorry, no further "inspirational flashes" about the shed, David Costigan (Bolton Wanderers supporter)
Reply to
David Costigan