DCC Help

How can I get two locos to run together as in multiple traction, I have tried the book instructions but no luck. If someone can give me step by step help. Thanks Paul

Reply to
klm

Paul

Which system do you use? I can help with digitrax.

Sandy Saunders

Reply to
Sandy Saunders

We need to know a little more about your set up. What decoders are fitted in the locos, and which system controller are you using?

Reply to
Dave Curtis

...and I can help with Lenz

Reply to