Irish engines

Nipped along to the Blackstairs Vintage Rally today and found some interesting engines.

I didn't take any notes of the types and models, so you'll have to make an educated guess.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

howya dave ,

It looked a good rally with some engine i havent seen at the rallies before ,i know the owners of a few engines in your pictures I'm off to the fingal rally in 3 weeks with 3 of our engines , and the week after that i'll be in inistioge in kilkenny .

Regards , John

Reply to
jdungan100

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@eircom.net saying something like:

I'll be at Inistioge - 1st weekend in August, isn't it? I haven't seen any signboards for it yet.

Btw, know of any Lister CS/1s for sale?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

are you from ireland dave?

will you be exhibiting at inistioge ?

sure come over to me if you see me for a chat .. i'll have a lister junior in its working clothes ...

regards,

john

Reply to
jdungan100