Tern Valley Rally

Gents. i visited the Tern valley vintage rally today, its a rally i hav'nt visited before. The weather was kind to us and the sun shone all day. There were a good number of engines on display, plenty of open cranks running along side the more common engines the engine pen went off in three different directions so the public were never to far from them. The working field was also a good addition with tractors crawlers and horses working together i've put some pictures on webshots if anyone would like a look.

Regards, Gary M

Reply to
gary millward

John Ambler Sussex, UK Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net

John Ambler

Hi john, i'm afraid not, but if i see it out again i'll record the details and pass them on. I do remember it was running beautifully.

Regards, Gary

Reply to
gary millward

Must be a 1HR, it's no bigger than an 8AP, and I would guess that the hoppers are the same.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden