Tom Rolt Vintage Rally 2004

Very advance notice that the 15th Tom Rolt Vintage Rally in Tywyn, Gwynedd (but the 2nd event as a full rally) will take place on 30/31st May next year. If anyone fancies a few days near the Welsh Coast, please e-mail me for entry forms. Plenty of space and a small friendly rally, hopefully just how they used to be! Mike & Margaret Clutton are pulling together some engine entries, but more would be welcomed.

Cheers Anthony Coulls Rally Secretary

Reply to
Anthony Coulls

Anthony, Mike's already collared me to go next year so I expect he'll have forms.

Reply to
Arthur Griffin