Wolseley sheep shearing gear

Received via my website -

Hi I have just purchased an old Wolseley hand cranked sheep shearing set the tapered cogs on the drive end have been broken and I am wondering if you could give me a clue on where to obtain new ones also it could do with a new head set any help would be appreciated.

If anybody can help please contact the enquirer direct -

snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

Reply to
John Ambler

I had what he needed in the shed - an incomplete wolseley hand shearing set. I never had the heart to chuck it. It had been butchered to couple to a Petter A to give powered shearing.

The man is coming to get it next week.

It just shows, guys, if you ask around, it's surpricsing what you'll find.

Reply to
Arthur Griffin