Rover gas turbine pump

ebay again (having a lunch time browse!)

Nick Highfield

Hmmmm! Very sexy!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

The last official rebuilder of these turbines is in the process of packing up and is scrapping a lot of the stock this week, shame. He was servicing them for Bombardier I think on military contracts.

Paul

-- ____________________________________

Internal Fire, Museum of Power, Wales

(under construction)

Reply to
Paul Evans

Contact ? Anything good going for sale ?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Not really, last one he built from spares was £60k!

Going up to see them early next week hopefully as he rents workshop space from the last person to do rebuilds on the Proteus turbines, who is also closing.

Paul

-- ____________________________________

Internal Fire, Museum of Power, Wales

(under construction)

Reply to
Paul Evans

Sold for £940

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Jes*s!!

The number of bidders with very low or no feedback would worry me, but if they have the dosh....

Peter

Peter A Forbes

They're often the ones who over-bid the most 8-)

Just make sure you have the cash before you ship it.

Reply to
Andy Dingley