The

Ebay idiots are out in force again. This comedian has a pile of DWE reprints (item 6518902131 for example) for sale and all are now well over the price at

DUH !!

Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Bugger, I was after that one, too expensive for me now though.

Mart> Ebay idiots are out in force again.

Reply to
Campingstoveman

That's no different to the person that paid £26 (IIRC) for a white metal model of a Lister L when they only cost £10 plus p&p. If people want to bid on such things without checking out other possible sources with a search engine let them carry on. It certainly keeps me amused.

JohnR

Reply to
John Rogers

Snowfall2k5 is probably the wise guy who tried to sell the snow from his back garden......

Arthur G

of a Lister L when they only cost £10

possible sources with a search engine let

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

garden......

No, that was "medavexxx" who had 100% feedback of 247...

Winter does strange things!

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

Beg to differ there, Peter. Freshly laid snow was offered by someone else.......

Arthur G

garden......

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

Peter & Arthur will meet in the ring next weekend, should be an interesting fight as Arthur will be fleet of foot but trying to hit Peter will be like hitting a brick wall due to his stocky build. Seats will be free but donations to Internal Fire will be accepted :-))

Mart> Beg to differ there, Peter. Freshly laid snow was offered by someone > else.......

Reply to
Campingstoveman

No, you've got it all wrong, Martin. I'm a lover not a fighter, but I'm not kissing Peter ;-).

Get on with that engine, Mr. P. I've got a shed to finish clearing out, I can't be gossiping with the likes of you all morning! :-)

Regards, Arthur G

fight as Arthur will be fleet of foot but

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

Cant do a lot today as I am flying to Edinburgh this afternoon, busy entertaining Dan this morning and doing my favorite pastime paperwork and expenses for my job :-((

Looking forward to four days off next weekend when I intend getting the engine on its trolley and on the Monday Dan and I are coming to the Sheep country to visit IF so will we see you there?

Mart> No, you've got it all wrong, Martin. I'm a lover not a fighter, but

Reply to
Campingstoveman

"Campingstoveman" wroteon the Monday Dan and I are coming to the Sheep country to visit IF so will we see you there?

See you there!

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

Arthur, I will give you some boxing tips, bring plenty of cardboard and tape :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

No, no, Arthur, Freshly Laid Snow was 'also' offered by someone else!

Peter (laying floor tiles on a floor that looks like the Cotswolds!)

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

It isn't important, but this was what I was referring to:

Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

Is this an argument or mere contradiction? Is there a local chapter of the Dogmatic Old Pedants Emerge Suddenly ? ttfn Roland

Roland and Celia Craven

Well, doesn't that just take the biscuit!

I sent you the DOPES membership certificate over a month ago, and you've obviously not received it. The Royal Mail must be deteriorating ;-)

Arthur G Can't beat Monty Python, can you. Last post on this thread, honest. :-)

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

Rich Tea? You have the wrong chap. I'm a member of the Grumpy Aged Gits Association not the Contradictory Opinionated Bearded.............. Why would you lay tiles on rolling green hills :-) Bah!! Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Undulating, green, and covered in sheep cr@p?

;-)

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

"Roland and Celia Craven" ...

Wasn't Rich Tea the drummer in Essential Logic?

What a glorious weekend - though sadly done nothing engine related, just pruning, digging and other garden related activities.

Play nicely children ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

I noticed that both failed to sell - p'raps they were sold off E-bay.

regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

I heard they were stolen and hence became the only known example of hot snow.

Boom Boom

John

Reply to
John Manders