Cupboard/Wall units for free

In one of my weaker moments I agreed to look into fitting out the kitchen with a fitted kitchen that Rita liked on ebay, hoping it would go away. Well, it didn't and the moment of truth arriveth!

We have four American cupboard/wall units to go, either to the skip of they are free to collectors, but they have to go fairly quickly as we are just about out of floor space in the house while we store three van loads of fitted kitchen and three other wall units that she liked....

The wall units are dark wood effect laminate, VERY heavily built for the USAF forces accomodation in Europe. We picked them up a while ago at the auctions at Molesworth.

They are 40" wide, the height of the base unit is 35" and it is 22" deep with a

1" thick worktop. The top half which fixes to the base is 41" high by 15" deep.

Bottom has two hinged doors and a single shelf plus two drawers, top half has two hinged doors and a single shelf plus a gap between the bottom of the top and the top of the bottom.... :-))

Two can go immediately, the other two later on when we have the new stuff erected and in place.

First come, first served, you MUST collect, we haven't time this week for any deliveries I'm afraid.

The retaining thingies for the first cabinet are missing, but it has stood there for 5 years without moving so I don't think it's a problem.

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

Peter, What tools are inside them?