Tom Henry

Curious to know if anyone has any experience with Tom Henry's "learn to be an electrician program". Would like to know if worth the investment($95.00 per module / 10 modules). I am taking classes through FEAT(florida electrical apprenticeship training) but would like to possibly supplement my education with the Tom Henry course. If anyone has any personal experience with the course please share your thoughts.

Also interested in any used Tom Henry material, if anyone knows please advice.

Thanks in advance,

Reply to
efb25

Ask Kirk Johnson, son.