Tom Henry

Curious to know if anyone has any experience with Tom Henry's "learn to
be an electrician program". Would like to know if worth the
investment($95.00 per module / 10 modules). I am taking classes through
FEAT(florida electrical apprenticeship training) but would like to
possibly supplement my education with the Tom Henry course. If anyone
has any personal experience with the course please share your thoughts.
Also interested in any used Tom Henry material, if anyone knows please
advice.
Thanks in advance,
Reply to
efb25