FroTime Training

I would appreciate any input on FroTime Training tutorials for WF

3.0. I have prior experience in 2001 and earlier versions, but not a lot of time on WF. I am especially interested in FroTimes modules on sheetmetal, surfacing.mechanica and ProCable. How would they compare to other low cost training methods, since this is be funded out of my own pocket. Thanks
Reply to
edge

I would appreciate any input on FroTime Training tutorials for WF 3.0. I have prior experience in 2001 and earlier versions, but not a lot of time on WF. I am especially interested in FroTimes modules on sheetmetal, surfacing.mechanica and ProCable. How would they compare to other low cost training methods, since this is be funded out of my own pocket. Thanks I know you are thinking of jumping straight into some of the advanced modules/functionality in Wildfire. But, I'd suggest, STRONGLY, the Wildfire Intro course, from anyone. If the interface changes stun you, halt you in WF Basic Modeling or some update course, they'll do so MUCH MORE in the advanced modules where you are contending with everything all at once. Get your feet on the ground with WF, then tackle the stuff you know already. As to Frotime, they're nice in that they break many things down into gradually more difficult and challenging exercises, always very hands-on. I don't have any reviews of the modules you mentioned, but they often have some intro course for free. Good way to get acquainted. Also, since they break things down into very cheap tutorials, you can take one and cheaply find out if you think it's worth going further. Only community colleges doing PTC University are as professional and accessibly priced.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes