Training Seminars for Builders

We have permission from Bill Kleinschmidt of A.B.C hobby to start training seminars on Saturdays which would be all day. This would
cover, Scratch building, working with plans, Kits and building techniques. We have every intention to keep the cost to a minimum. It would cover cost of materials and rent time for the hobby shop. We would encourage you to bring your plans, kits or if you want to find out where to get plans and set up your work shop for building from scratch now is the time to get involved. These seminars would be in La Crosse, Wisconsin so we hope to draw interest from Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa. Jim Taylor master builder and others would be teaching the seminars. Jim is 80and I am a young 63 and we have more experienced people. Let us know if you would be interrested in attending. Especially during these cold winter nights. Doc Ferguson