Oh yeah, THIS is really good for the hobby...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category%67&itemY3409454 1&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Eldred

--
http://www.umich.edu/~epickett

GPLRank -6.0 MoGPL rank +267.80
It seems to have been puller already.
Mark

Not yet (you probably didn't correct for the link-wrap in Eldred's post).
Easier non-wrapped link <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category%67&itemY34094541&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
--
...The Bit Eimer NAR 84054
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"

On 16 Nov 2004 00:43:15 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAM-OFF (EldredP) wrote:

That's wierd. I've heaard of ebay giving people a hard time about about relatively harmless things and then they allow stuff like that.
This might shed a bit more light, Amazon reviews;
http://tinyurl.com/6vjew
According to the reviews it's more of a twisted joke than anything.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
EldredP wrote:

Oh - I thought it was sort of like the Anarchist's Cookbook. Sorry for being Chicken Little... I'll go back to my corner now.<g>
Eldred
--
http://www.umich.edu/~epickett

GPLRank -6.0 MoGPL rank +267.80
EldredP wrote:

LOL!
I read some of the more in depth reviews and it *appears* that there is a certain amount fact involved. Never-the-less nothing to truly be too concerned about.
The Anarchist's Cookbook(my digital copy at least) is a bit of a joke in it's own self. Did you know they made a movie about that book? They did it pretty much in the same jest but there's still a decent joke or two in it.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
I bought a copy for grins, and it is a well packaged joke ~ albeit in questionable taste.
Most of what he says you can't physically do. The rest is so absurd, only a true Darwin Award winner will try.

Hmmm, if that's true, maybe its a plant by the feds with the hope some terrorist-types will off themselves. ;^)
--
...The Bit Eimer NAR 84054
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"
auction desc (illegally copied w/o permission)
Item # C-9073 Don't settle for those lame model rocket kits available from the local hobby shop. By modifying and adapting the engines and rockets, it's possible to create short and medium range surface to surface and surface to air missiles for some serious fun! Everything you need to know is here, courtesy of the Dangerous Rocket Club: principles of operation, safety precautions, and improvised warhead and missile designs, all illustrated with clear plans and schematics. 51/2"x81/2", illustrated, soft cover
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category%67&itemY3409454

Probably planted by the CIA for some twisted Senate member to hold up in a press conference to claim we are all subversive. How is that for conspiracy theory?

Ebay deleted my listing for an Estes Saturn V new in the box unassembled because they said it contained pyrotechnic materials. They are such idiots.

press conference to claim we are all subversive. How is that for conspiracy theory?

Spookily plausible. I'd rather get them worrying about an iminant invasion from Oz. Along those same lines, has the government asked about the "Rocket Gods" and why ET wanted to contact you first instead of them? ;-)
Also thanks for the advice and input on Saturday! (with appropriate bowing and scraping from this lowly L1)
Chuck
I actually saw this book sitting on a shelf at a local library. I don't think the librarians ever opened it up to see what it was all about. wick

well, if in a truly free society , would you want them to do anything about that book, even as bad as it is ? (I don't like the book myself)
However, that would be even worse. think about it. Fare-In-Height 451 it would be.
Lets pull the alarm box at the corner and watch the books burn !
librarians should not decide want books are on the shelf or should they ?
<< librarians should not decide want books are on the shelf or should they ? >>
They do it every day. They have to -- there's not enough room for every book that's published.
Hey I thought Model Rockets were PERFECTLY safe and could never hurt a fly even if in the hands of terrorists like the ones that flew jet planes into the Twin Towers!?
According to Mark Bundict, NAR president, "model rockets could never be used as a weapon".
Hmmm now I am begining to wonder ...