Vashon Freon Powered Rocket Motors on Ebay

Hi Folks:
This message is to announce that I'm selling some highly collectible 1970s-vintage Vashon and Estes freon-powered rocket motors and related
paraphanalia on eBay. I tried to run this auction in February, but eBay cancelled it because the mistakenly assumed that it violated the prohibition against selling flammable model rocket motors. I protested, and though their staff was slow to act on the matter, I've finally gotten permission to relist the motors. Here's the link to the auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category%67&itemY68491269&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
As I say in the auction ad, there's a very interesting article on the history of these motors at the following link.
http://home.att.net/~cruller1/Vashon.story11.24.00.HTM
David Sleeter
Cograts of sticking to your guns and getting through to those boneheads at ebay. You have more patience than me!
--
Joe Michel
NAR 82797 L2

prohibition