Vintage "Rocket Man" Video Tapes on Ebay

Hi Folks.
This message is to announce that Teleflite is selling some brand new and collectible 1992-vintage "Rocket Man" video tapes on eBay. Here's the link
to the auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemd61824706
The description on the auction page contains the details.
David Sleeter/Teleflite Corp.
David Sleeter wrote:

Cool, I think that's the one that has footage from one of my early parasite-staged flights.