Vintage "Rocket Man" Video Tapes on Ebay

Hi Folks.

This message is to announce that Teleflite is selling some brand new and collectible 1992-vintage "Rocket Man" video tapes on eBay. Here's the link to the auction.

The description on the auction page contains the details.

David Sleeter/Teleflite Corp.

Reply to
David Sleeter

Cool, I think that's the one that has footage from one of my early parasite-staged flights.

=CB

Reply to
raydunakin