Large Lot of "Rocket Men 4" Video Tapes on Ebay

Hi Folks:

This post is to announce that Teleflite is selling off a lot of 21 copies of Kyle Shurge's historic "Rocket Men 4" documentary video tapes on eBay. They're all brand new, and they'd be perfect for a vendor who sells at Tripoli launches. Here's the link.

David Sleeter/Teleflite

Reply to
David Sleeter

Any chance of selling single copys?

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

David Sleeter replies:

My apologies but at this point I want to sell the entire lot, as processing and shipping an order for a single tape isn't worth the trouble. My suggestion would be to post a request to this group asking how you might get in touch with Kyle Shurge (the original producer of the tape). If you can locate Kyle, maybe you could buy a single copy directly from him.

David Sleeter/Telefligte

Reply to
David Sleeter