Large Lot of "Rocket Men 4" Video Tapes on Ebay

Hi Folks:
This post is to announce that Teleflite is selling off a lot of 21 copies of Kyle Shurge's historic "Rocket Men 4" documentary video tapes on eBay.
They're all brand new, and they'd be perfect for a vendor who sells at Tripoli launches. Here's the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 07288065
David Sleeter/Teleflite
David Sleeter wrote:

Any chance of selling single copys?
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

David Sleeter replies:
My apologies but at this point I want to sell the entire lot, as processing and shipping an order for a single tape isn't worth the trouble. My suggestion would be to post a request to this group asking how you might get in touch with Kyle Shurge (the original producer of the tape). If you can locate Kyle, maybe you could buy a single copy directly from him.
David Sleeter/Telefligte