Oh yeah, THIS is really good for the hobby...

You could whack someone with the kit package without even having to glue it together. You could sharpen the fins and use them as knives.

I hope you're being sarcastic, rather than turning into Chicken Little.

Reply to
David

I just searched my local library system for both books mentioned in this thread. No hits. But then they didn't have "Send in the Waco Killers" either, but found me a copy when I asked for it.

I know he's on his way out, but I'd like to but together the "John Ashcroft Memorial Reading List" of as many subversive books as we can find. Just to fill all those JBGT databases with as much useless garbage as possible.

Bob Kaplow

_Unintended Consequences_, by John Ross. Consider this a very favourable review.

- Rick "Read it" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson