New Google Group

Since, I figured I would be building for awhile after my first attempt shortly. I decided to create a google group dedicated to the builder. I'm hoping to be able to share pictures and files, maybe some plans for those that are out of copywrite, and are legal to distribute. Plus with all those tips you guys gave me over the last day, I felt it would be fun to see if I can get something going, and maybe even be able to document my first build from plans.

"what the hell, I'll give it a shot"

--KR

Reply to
Kevin R

Oops I forgot the link, in all my excitement.

--KR

Reply to
Kevin R