Pro/Sheetmetal

Can anyone recommend some good books for someone new to Pro/Sheetmetal? Now that it is a part of Wildfire, I would like to use it, but I do not have any experience with it.

If I could get my company to pay for it, I would like to take a class. Does anyone know of any classes in Colorado (preferably in North Denver/Boulder/Fort Collins) in Pro/Sheetmetal?

Thanks, Carey Ryerson

Reply to
Ryerson

Carey,

You might check out

They are a PTC Certified Training Partner located in Westminster, CO.

Another option is

They have a training center in Colorado Springs. I believe they are certified as well.

Ron

Reply to
RonT