Pro-Cable

Hello everyone,

I am looking for tutorials and or books on how to use Pro-Cable. I got some info from FroTime but would like to find a few other tutorials or books. Does anyone know of any thing else.

Thanks in advance, Mr.B.

Reply to
Mr.B.

I am looking for tutorials and or books on how to use Pro-Cable. I got some info from FroTime but would like to find a few other tutorials or books. Does anyone know of any thing else.

Thanks in advance, Mr.B.

I usually offer this when "help" stuff is requested. Several "members" have put this together, over the years. I'll add to it, if anyone has suggestions. -dj

Reply to
Janes

I went to a Pro/E conference where a gentleman did a really outstanding presentation on how he used Pro/CABLE.

Unfortunately I don't use it at all, so I'll have to dig to see if I have anything left of it or his contact information.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman