Amtech office - pro design single cable - pda software

Hi

Does anyone have any amtech software any version i have a 1998 version of prodesign & single cable but i am looking for an updated version. Esp single cable mobile.

Can anyone help

Cheers

Martyn

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
martynduerden

No..but I have quite similar soft...WinElectric .

Carrax

Thanks for the reply

I just downloaded the software and can't find the similarity's

Cheers

Martyn

snipped-for-privacy@medes.net

Reply to