cable design software

Hello there experts. I am wanting to solicit a bit of input or help
from you guys.
Our company is trying to get a bit more sophisticated with our Cable
Routing solutions (wire harnesses, routing, nail boards and such). I
have spent just a bit of time looking at Solidworks Routing. We
actually used to use EmbassyWorks when it was still a product. I have
been a bit under impressed with these tools. They integrate ok with
solidworks but have several other issues that I just don't like. Plus,
I would really like to study some competitive products out there. I
have seen a few like HarnWare, and a few others. We have Mentor
Graphics in house for some EDA type stuff (PCB, analysis, etc) and of
course solidworks.
1 Is there anyone out there trying to automate harness design
electronically? Can anyone out there recommend any other software or
other tool sets that I could do a bit of research on?
Any help is much appreciated....
--Matt Feider
Reply to
Matt Feider