design software

greetings, i am looking for some software that would help me with some metal projects i would like to do, such as making a toolbox with drawers, a stereo rack, patio furniture and fireplace doors. most of the projects will be made of sqaure tubing, with some sheetmetal. i am hoping to find software that will let me select material from a dropdown list, and also provide a three-d view thanks, cj

Reply to
cj

Try Rhino 3D.

Though it does not have the dropdown list you asked about, you can create material of any cross section in any size fairly easily. I like it A Lot.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston