design software

greetings, i am looking for some software that would help me with some
metal projects i would like to do, such as making a toolbox with
drawers, a stereo rack, patio furniture and fireplace doors. most of the
projects will be made of sqaure tubing, with some sheetmetal. i am
hoping to find software that will let me select material from a dropdown
list, and also provide a three-d view
thanks, cj
Reply to
cj
Try Rhino 3D.
Though it does not have the dropdown list you asked about, you can create material of any cross section in any size fairly easily. I like it A Lot.
--Winston
Reply to
Winston