Bandsaw pictures

Snapped a bunch of pics of my new horizontal bandsaw.

Pictures can be seen here:

On a related note, if anyone is looking for an abrasive cutoff saw I now have one for sale. Slightly older version of this:
Worked pretty well for me, bought it in 2004. I picked that one because it had one of the best designs for a quick release on the vise, flipped left and right instead of up and down, seemed to hold its position better. I'd let it go for $30.

Reply to
marc.britten

I forgot to mention, all the pic's are click through for a larger straight from the camera file.

Reply to
marc.britten

pictures are great...thanks

xman