Lookiong for FlightGraph software

I am looking for a copy of the FlightGraph software that was included with my Olsen FCP-M2 unit. I had the software loaded on my old Compaq computer,
but alas, it had a big hard drive fart when I tried to transfer to my new Dell. Needless to say I cannot find the original disk I used to install it so I was hoping someone in RMR land could supply it to me via E-Mail or on a diskette (I WILL compensate for postage, etc.).
Thanks in advance.......
--
Best regards,
Mark Daughtry, SR