Lookiong for FlightGraph software

I am looking for a copy of the FlightGraph software that was included with my Olsen FCP-M2 unit. I had the software loaded on my old Compaq computer, but alas, it had a big hard drive fart when I tried to transfer to my new Dell. Needless to say I cannot find the original disk I used to install it so I was hoping someone in RMR land could supply it to me via E-Mail or on a diskette (I WILL compensate for postage, etc.).

Thanks in advance.......

Reply to
Mark Daughtry, SR

I'll e-mail it to you. Contact me with the e-mail address you want it sent to.

Mike Fisher Binder Design

Reply to
Binder Design