starting with jlink; pointer to a hello world ?

Hi all,
I'm just tinkering with jlink, well mostly I'm fascinated by the fact
that it should be able to be a very powerful tool, but there is simply
no good documentation, anywhere.
There's a user guide in the jlink subdir *and that's it* !
There's an "jlink_tutorial" dir in the jlink dir, there is java code and
.prt files in there, where's the tutorial ??
Any way, could somebody point me to a "hello world" application, I would
just like to see it working as I haven't been able to get any example to
work..
kind regards,
sander
PS I use jdk 1.3.1_04 as prescribed by ptc
Reply to
sander boer
Check PTC's knowledge base under J-Link. They have complete step by step instructions for each exercise in the tutorial.
Mark
Reply to
Mark Rafn