jlink:: possible to *create* features ??

Hi all,

can I create a java app that *creates* a feature, ie a point ? I'm looking in the classbrowser and I'm seeing a lot of Get...() and Set..() methods, but no CreateCoolNewFeature or similar.

wzzl

Reply to
stinky wizzleteet

nope - don't think so. This is difficult enough in Pro/TOOLKIT, can't imagine what it would be like in JLINK.

Might try a UDF or re-defining a point table (if possible).

Dave

Reply to
Dave Bigelow