INPUT CABLE WELDING MACHINE

I've 2 stick welding machine that I'd bought in Europe
1 Stick machine 115V 60Hz output 120A 30% duty cycle 2 Stick machine 220V 60Hz output 150A 30% duty cycle
Which type of USA input cord ? Which USA plug type?
Thank you
Ivan
On 25 Jul 2003 02:12:43 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@libero.it (ivo) wrote:

Normal household 120 volt circuits, sockets, and plugs are 15 amps. Your welder #1 can't make full output on a 15 amp circuit. So you need a 20 amp plug, socket, and circuit for it.
Your welder #2 should use a NEMA 50 plug.
Gary