Futaba to PC trainer cable?

Hi all, After many years away I'm returning to the R/C hobby. I'm looking for a patch cable to plug my Futaba transmitter (round plug) into my PC (serial or usb?) to get used to the controls again on a simulator before heading out into the wild. I have seen transmitter-to-transmitter cables, but can't find a transmitter-to-pc cable. Can anyone tell me where to find one?

-Steve in Phx. two snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Steve in Phx

refer to =

scroll down to = "Buddy Boxes. Servo Leads.Simulators.Interface" in particular "TX 2 TX "
is considered best source of your info. regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Links

A.T.

Hi Steve,

If you consider to use the free FMS-flight simulator, read this below to choose what interface you will need depending (a.o.) on the operating system of your pc. Anyway, you will have to connect the PPM-OUT signal and the ground of your radio to whatever interface needed for your PC for whatever simulator. Succes, Olivier

Reply to
Olivier tx2tx