Flight Simulator

Hello I have an older Futaba Gold RC Trans. and another Futaba box that was piggy backed as a buddy box , the buddy box has a single RCA plug that was tied to my main Transmitter via wire , wondering if I could feed this unit into the USB port and run a Flight Simulator on my PC, any thoughts as to best system would be appreciated . Thanks Phil L. AMA 134136

Reply to
Phil

refer to sub section "Buddy Boxes. Servo Leads. Flight Simulator & Interface" at

for many different methods and free simulators. regards Alan T.

Reply to
A.T.