Serial # for Clear View RC Sim 435

Anyone have a Serial # for Clear View RC Sim 435 ?? Thanks

Reply to
charlesgarcia

Best, IMO, is the Hitec USB interface connection =

refer to all the others at =
"Buddy Boxes. Servo Leads. Flight Simulator & Interface." as follows:

TX 2 TX *** Buddy Box System Operation - RCFU Interface Adapters & Connectors - inc new Futaba Hitec USB Flight Sim Interface (for Hitec Futaba JR & Zebra TX) + FMS *** Flight & Sailing Simulator controllers

Build an R/C Stick Joystick - The Flying Penguin Futaba Controller - TX Conversion - RCFU TX PC Interface - kitset - Ken Hewitt FMS - Free Flying Model Simulator - Interface DIY instructions FMS Serial Interface - D.I.Y for GWS

Flight Simulators (Airplane, Heli & slope) & Sailing Simulators

Interface Adapters & Connectors - inc new Futaba Aerochopper Review Aerofly & Easyfly = IPACS ClearView RC Helicopter Simulator CSM Dave Brown RCFS 2001 Dragonfly for FMS and FAQ - Paul L Daniels's Fly RC Free simulator = Ron's Software Page FMS Homepage - Freeware FMS Links FMS - Downloads, arguably the best personal effort *** FMS - Links to many downloads for FMS and scenery design etc *** FMS - additional Scenery downloads *** FMS Serial Interface for GWS Glider 3D ; RC Sailplanes Simulator Home-built flight simulators - 23 Freeware programs Offshore Sailing - Free simulator Pre-Flight (Free Download - buy interface kit) RCFSim v6.01 (2004) - Freeware RealFlight Home Page Reality Craft - RC Plane Master Reflex Flugsimulator Reflex models and scenery - additional downloads by W3 Group RC New Zealand - Free skins for realflight RC-Sim Downloads for Aerofly, FMS, Reflex, RFG 2, etc *** Sail simulator.com - Free download Slope Soaring Simulator - Free download Tru-Flite Technology TTi Tom's - How to set up PC USB Port, Calibrate TX and more Vertigo flight simulator YSFlight - Freeware

regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.

He's looking for a serial number for the thing, not an interface cable...

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

Why don't you have a serial#?

--

Reply to
M-M

um, 'cuz he probably pirated it off the net, or copied a friend's.

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

I had thought of that but as it is a free download for testing and only US$20.00 to buy the key for continued use, I wondered why anyone would want to cheat and look for a free copy of the key on any newsgroup - especially as each is a unique key and a duplicate would invalidate both next login....accordingly, I discounted the idea that the unsigned he/she wanted a copy of the registration key.

regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web L>

Reply to
A.T.

No, you applied intellect and reasoning to the question and formulated your response accordingly.

I just spit out a knee jerk reaction. :)

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego