New Flight Sim

Anyone tried this compared to Great Planes Flight Sim? If so let me know if it is more realistic. Thanks in advance!

There are some cool demo videos midway down the page.

-Dave

Reply to
Dave

haven't used "real flight" but ''aerofly pro" is brilliant

Reply to
Gerry Attric

On subject of new flight sim, how about =

has anyone tried the cord with a Futaba TX? as Hitec and Futaba buddy together then this may also fit Futaba TX.

regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.

It is a good sim. More realistic than realflight on ground handling and crashes. Flying realisim is probably a toss up. I didn't care for the busy (overdone IMO) scenery. I like the funfly site on realflight with everything removed. You use your transmitter with aerofly pro.

John VB

Reply to
jjvb