USB/serial for MacNQC OS9?

Hi all,
I have a Keyspan USB to dual serial converter that worked spankingly
on OS8.6 with MacNQC. On OS9.1, even with the newest driver it doesn't
work at all. Oddly, an ancient Entrega (Xicom) USB/Serial works fine.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to get the Keyspan unit to work on
OS9.1? Just curious to see what broke.
Also, if anyone has any suggestions about serial port terminal
programs for OS9.1 I'd love to hear them, as long as they aren't Black
Knight, Terminal or Zterm, none of which work for me.
thanks,
DLC
Reply to
Dennis Clark