USB/serial for MacNQC OS9?

Hi all,

I have a Keyspan USB to dual serial converter that worked spankingly on OS8.6 with MacNQC. On OS9.1, even with the newest driver it doesn't work at all. Oddly, an ancient Entrega (Xicom) USB/Serial works fine. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get the Keyspan unit to work on OS9.1? Just curious to see what broke. Also, if anyone has any suggestions about serial port terminal programs for OS9.1 I'd love to hear them, as long as they aren't Black Knight, Terminal or Zterm, none of which work for me.

thanks, DLC

Reply to
Dennis Clark