Good Laptops for CE

Just looking for good laptop recommendations for machine programming and configuration. Need COM port. I've been looking at Dell and Toshiba since
they both have COM ports available. Any recommendations on those or others?
Thanks! Roger N
RogerN wrote:

Does it need a really-real COM port, or can you get by with a USB to RS232 adapter?
I've got one from Rat Shack that works fine for terminal programs, although anything that plays serious driver games (which is necessary all too often with Windows' inadequate serial drivers) will have trouble.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services