Cheap (free?) RC sim?

Anyone know a decent freeware/shareware RC sim? I just want something for playing around with, not a real flight trainer. Keyboard/mouse controls would be fine.Thanks

****************************** Got wood? Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair prices...
BREWERPAUL

Try FMS...it's a pretty good program, & you sure can't beat the price - FREE!

Paintballmavin

On 11/1/2003 8:02 AM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

FMS It is an EXCELLENT flight sim. You use your transmitter with the program (a cord can be bought already made for about $15 - $25 on EBay). The program also has a multitude of planes free for D/L. I used this program for a couple of years before getting RealFlight. The only negatives about FMS - No programmable wind and ground handling is poor at best. The graphics and flying are excellent.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

Check out FMS or PREFlight. Use your search engine.

Morris Lee

Reply to
Morris Lee

FMS!