Does Do17Z and these large RC models exist ?

I always find my other shows clash with the large scale RC ones so I dont
know whats currently flying in the UK. I need to find and photograph in a
private session flight for reasons I can explain to the owner, a well made
accurate looking Dornier Do17Z and perhaps also a Ju88A and a Heinkel He111
all in Battle of Britain colours. They must have the correct camouflage and
decent glazing. Does such exist ?
Furthermore are there any large very realistic Fairey Battles, Hampdens,
Wellingtons, Stirlings, Whitleys, Manchesters, Halifaxes.
By very realistic I mean built by someone who has as much interest in
exterior appearance and shape, truly correct colours (pre bought colours are
often wrong on scale modelling circles and I have seen wrong schemes on the
rc models also ), has an eye for how the real thing looks and fades, etc.
What few RC shows I have attended, albeit a few yrs ago, when I have seen a
Battle of Britain period aircraft, its finish is far from realistic.
Why am I in need of this accuracy, well I take the photos and put them into
real scenes and it requires a certain standard to not stick out like a sore
thumb. Static scale models sometimes can be used, usually 1/32 scale upwards
when built by modellers who really know their stuff, but need photographing
outdoors and the small scale is tricky for correct perspective. When I
introduce humans as well into the pics perspective is vital . I now need
flying shots for an air raid and other airfield scenes and hence RC models.
Any contacts or links appreciated.
Also anyone interested in building a Do17Z to these standards but needing
plans also contact me.
Thanks
Steve
Reply to