Tom G -- Does this brush exist?

Tom,

I'm working up an idea for coating moulds with a dry mould-release.

There are lots of drafts and returns in the mould formers that would allow only a fairly long-bristled brush to reach all the crannies -- a buff or rag won't do. The brush bristles should be about 2" long, and fairly stiff, so the stuff can be "scrubbed" onto the surfaces. They'll get deformed a lot, so should have good memory, and not break easily.

The bristles also need to be flagged a little to hold the dry powder.

A densly packed brush like a manual scrub brush would be the best format; 'bout 2-1/2" x 6" style?

Does such exist?

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

My first thought is a "Wallpaper brush". What style of block would you like? I can get somebody in the industry to make-up some samples with flagged Poly or Nylon. Call me sometime toll-free 888-411-3265

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Thanks, Tom. Let me work out the geometry, and I'll get back to you.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh