JR Rx Antenna Length

Hello all,

Can someone tell me the correct length of the antenna wire for a JR R600 Receiver on 72mhz. My eye tells me the one I have is a bit short.

Thanks in advance.

Have a good day.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

On 11/1/2003 1:57 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

39"

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

It don't really matter, those made in metric countries tend to be 1 meter, in non metric 1 yard. You will not the length does not change if 72 MHz of

54 MHz.

Range check it, if it works it is long enough. Worrying over a couple of inches is picking fly droppings out of pepper.

Reply to
w4jle