Correct Length for Aerial

I have a Futaba 138 Dual Conversion receiver that my cat chewed the aerial off. What is the correct length for the replacement aerial? As I don't know what happens inside the rx it might be better if someone could just give me a direct measurement from one of their own rx rather than maybe trying to calculate the length.

Many Thanks

Stuart

Reply to
stuart mc farlane