Fanuc Symbolic CAPT

Hi Group
Can anyone help i am looking for a sensibly priced copy of
Fanucs CAM program please contact me @ snipped-for-privacy@f2s.com
Reply to
paulk
The most expensive manual I have purchased from Fanuc was only about $62.00 most average around $42.00 ( oem prices) so add 15 % or so.
That is the best place to get it.
Best Daveb
Reply to
Anonymous
Dave
I don't think he is looking for manuals.
Will
Reply to
Will
CAPT? Is that a desk-based version of FAPT? Never heard of CAPT (or FAPT as a desk based version of software)...
Although I did see a stand-alone Fanuc 3TF-looking yellow programming box at auction once. Sold for about $1000 IIRC. Rare, I suspect.
Reply to
Steven Haerr - CNCTrader Corp

Ah, I dont think he is going to get what he wants. He must think this is a cnc related newsgroup.
Best Daveb
Reply to
Anonymous
I was thinking Fapt......fires all out??
Best
Daveb
Reply to
Anonymous
back in the 80's caps??
Reply to
Terry
No, It was called Fapt it was an early form of conversational and worked quite well.
Regards Daveb
Reply to
Anonymous
I think this is what he is talking about
Regards Daveb
Reply to
Anonymous
"Steven Haerr - CNCTrader Corp" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:
It's FAPT. Or maybe he is looking for Fanuc Super CAP? FAPT is software on the peecee and Super CAP is software/firmware on the control.
Reply to
D Murphy