"The Automat, made in Switzerland"

Hi,

My second topic about this, I hope this time I can find somebody to help me.

I have a set called "The Automat", Swiss origin as stated on the box and no other label at all. It seems very old indeed, about 20 years of age as my first guess. I am desperately seeking manuals or instruction sheets for this one, because as looking at the parts, the kit is not only a mere prototype building kit, something unique will be built from these parts. I am also considering to put it on e-bay, so any ideas what it might be, and what price I shall request.

Anyone with an idea, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@superonline.com

Here are links for the photos of the kit that I recently took:

dortyuz

i found this

will give you and indication. Try to contact the seller.

Reply to
Panagiotis Kourkoumelis

It appears to me to be a breadboard prototyping kit. I see various gizmos to play with like gears, couplings and even a Geneva mechanism. There also appears to be an abundance of hub clamps, shafts, clevises, hand cranks and adjustable structural members. I don't think they are intended to construct a particular device.

Here's a similar modern kit:

Don Kansas City

Reply to
eromlignod

Don,

Looking at the very specific parts like dial gages, plastic coverings and pencil holder, etc. this kit definitely is for something unique.

Cheers,

Burak.

Reply to
dortyuz

Dear dortyuz:

A Radio Shack electronics kit also has little meters, and things that appear unique. I think you are supposed to read into the kit whatever your mind places in it, that is what a good kit does.

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

I can send you a scan the documentation that my version came with. Can you respond to this message with a throwaway email address.

Reply to
gk

respond to this message with a throwaway email address.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Osman Burak Çelebi