NEW from Flagship Models

I am proud to introduce Flagship Models next American Civil War ship kit; the 1/192 scale USS Monitor. The kit comes complete with everything you need to build it including purpose deigned photo etch, white metal, plastic and brass rod, and decal flag.

The model includes a completely detailed interior turret and parts to build the Monitor in nearly all her configurations including Hampton Roads (battle with the Virginia) and her patrol on the James River.

This the most accurate model of the Monitor ever produced, and will make a stunning addition to your collection. I don't like sending attachments in my emails, so if you're interested in this great kit, just ask and I'll send along photos of the artwork and the instruction sheets to get an idea just how detailed this great new kit is. ONCE THIS NEW KIT BEGINS SHIPPING TO OUR DISTRIBUTORS, THE PRE-ORDER OFFER IS OVER. See below for the instruction sheets and artwork.

The model will retail for $60.00 plus shipping, but if you pre-order NOW, I will sell the kit for $45.00 and include FREE shipping. I am due to begin shipping this model as soon as the photo etch and metal parts arrive, so time is short. The Virginia (Merrimac) is now available and sells for $120.00 (its BIG). Send $165.00 for both and I'll ship FREE. You can send funds via Pay Pal directly to my account at this email address. Or you can send a check to:

Rusty White Flagship Models Inc.

2204 Summer Way Lane Edmond, OK 73013-2815
Reply to
Rusty White