Flagship Models web site update

The Flagship Models web page has been updated with the latest releases and photos. We added the the CSS Ironclad detail set to the details sets section along with ACW flag decals along with our latest model kit releases. If your interested, check it out at flagshipmodels.com.

Rusty White Flagship Models Inc. flagshipmodels.com

Reply to
Rusty White