1/192 CSS Manassas now shipping!

Flagship Models next model is now shipping. It's the CSS Manassas, known as a "turtleback" ram. Converted from a tug, the Manassas was an almost indestructable design because of her low profile at the waterline. Combine that with her round configuration and she had a hull that almost no weapon could penetrate at the time. Of course she was sunk, but after running aground and after being pummeled by enemy fire.

The kit includes computer drawn instructions, decals for flags, two piece hull, resin, white metal and photo etched parts. The Manassas along with more American Civil War warships can be purchased through our web site (URL below).

Rusty White Flagship Models Inc. flagshipmodels.com

Reply to
Rusty White

Rusty:

The URL only shoes a jpeg of the manasass and doesn't link to your site. Not that I can't easily find it, but like all other netters...I want it NOW! :-)

Al

Rusty White wrote:

Reply to
old hoodoo