Decal Help

I have near finished the Academy P47N "Gerry" and while applying the decals I wrecked the nose art decal ,Has anyone had any luck getting decal sheets from Academy?

The decals in this kit would have to be the worst decals I have ever come across , nearly every one cracked or broke into two or more pieces after being soaked.In fact I had to raid the stars and bars decals from the Italeri p47 kit to get national insignias.

Alternatively has any one got this sheet stashed and wouldn't mind parting with it for a consideration?

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)