Re: OT(not political!)-squadron flyer

I haven't seen my November flyer either; the postman must not like me. > Cheers,

> > The Keeper (of too much crap!)

It might have gotten mixed up with the absentee ballots he threw away. ;-)

WmB

WmB

LOL!

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

I got mine today. No great shakes for me. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

Got mine today as well. But the flyer has been consistently late for me since the last open house in May.

FWIW...

Sat

Reply to
Saturn S. Padua

got mine tuesday and it's the most lackluster this year. the ju290 bargain was gone. when will the 1/48 he 111 be cheap?i don't know what it is about that plane, but i've built five and still have 2 lindbergs, a matchbox and an airfix.

What? Not a political posting? Why???? :))

Anyway, I don't know the reason, but sometimes I get the flyer very early, sometimes just a couple of days before the end of the month. Once I even got the flyer of the following month before the current one...

I didn't get the November flyer by now, however lately there wasn't anything interesting (at least for me). Even if I saw they recently had the Trumpeter 1/72 Tu-142 Bear at less than 2/3 the price. I hope they'll do soon the same with it's brother Tu-95MS Bear H...

Reply to
Yuri

It's a general rule that when you get the flyer early there won't be anythng that you want.

When t arrives late or a day or two before the end of the month there will be several really good deals.

When the latter is the case try giving them a call and order it by phone.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

I got mine today. I haven't found anything I really want in the last several months. They have a few decal sheets I want but I will be damned if I pay over six bucks to ship 4 or 5 decals. I am waiting for a kit or two to order so I can then justify the shipping for the decals. BTW I did contact them and they make no consideration for what you order, they just go by the dollar amount. So if I order 5 decal sheets at 8.99 each bam. If I order 2, 20.00 Hasemiya kits then same deal. What kind of god would allow that?

Cheers, Max Bryant

30th...anything
Reply to
M Bryant

still no sign of it here...time to bitch *grumble*

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Mine just showed up today.

Reply to