Re: Let the destruction of Boston begin!

Perfect opportunity for a Cheers re-union!

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

They didn't just win, they steamrollered a really good Cardinals team. The Sox were seriously awesome- they creamed my Angels like flicking a bug off their sleeve. What will all those permanently depressed New Englanders be depressed about now? The Sox are champs, the Patriots have won 21 in a row; I guess the Celtics still basically suck so Massachusetts still has something bad to focus on. THE CURSE IS REVERSED!!!

Reply to
Jim Atkins

Simple: They'll move to Chicago and become Cubs or White Sox fans.

Reply to
Daniel

poor kenmore sq...overturned cars, uprooted trees, the fans in boston can really be idiots.

> The Red Sox just overcame the Curse of the Bambino... Let the celebration > begin! > > --Chris Bucholtz

Congratulations to the Sox! I'm no fan of baseball but they sure seemed to deserve it. I wonder what "Mayday" Malone thinks...:)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Oh Well, good excuse for some more urban renewal spending!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

After that offensive presentation by Steven Tyler (geez...wasn't the lesson learned when he did the *same* BS at the Indy 500?...)....

...they don't *deserve* to have the curse lifted!

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

I missed it, what'd he do? Not another nipple ring! ;-)

WmB

WmB

As he did at the Indy 500....the most offensive singing of the National Anthem in history....with plenty of screaming...as well as changing the lyrics in an attempt to be "cool".

:o(

Reply to
Greg Heilers

the weather. try 180 days of no sun and leaden skys. even the preachers get pissed.

yeah, it sure won't go to any of the poor dorchester parrish's.

a battle of the bulge, indeed.

he is an idiot. but he did father liv....

And *that* is one of the great unexplained mysteries of the universe. He is the ugliest SOB around. Liv's mother, although a Playmate, was only "average" at best.....so where did Liv get *her* "babe genes"?

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

The downside, of course, is that the Giants move up a rung on The Ladder of Futility, behind the Cubs, White Sox and Indians.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

middle earth?

Are you kidding - if Todd Rungren had enjoyed the resurgence that Aerosmith and Tyler had in the late 80s, he'd still be Liv's daddy. ;-)

Just kidding, but oddly enough she supposedly found out in 1986 which IIRC, was right about the time their collaboration with Run DMC put Aerosmith back on the map.

And Rundgren... ;-)

WmB

WmB

Yeay........let's see how much stuff they can tear up in one night.

Somehow sports nuts never fail to amaze me.

If their team loses "the big one" the fans are so pissed off that they run around looting, burning, beating, and generaly vandalizing everything in sight. However, if their team wins "the big one" the fans are so estatic that they run around looting, burning, beating, and generaly vandalizing everything in sight.

So.....what difference does it make if the team wins or looses? ;~)

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

From: Greg Heilers snipped-for-privacy@earthNOSPAMlink.net

Steven Who?

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

Yeah, me too. Was it a costume malfunction?