Re: Let the destruction of Boston begin!

Must be the reason it was dubbed 'New' England. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE ducking for cover...

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Hey! Bebe wouldn't be in my picture files if she were average.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

This :) or this :( on their faces?

Sports usually is a turn-off for me (except soccer) so it's all a mystery to me.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Geez- if Bebe Buell is average, I guess I'll settle for average any day of the week!

Reply to
Jim Atkins

that and the oddball relifious sects.

Do any of them forswear electricity, cars or even BUTTONS?

Bill Banaszak, MFE ;)

Reply to
Mad Modeller

They just proved that there never was a curse, the Red Sox just sucked for 85 years. ;-)

Congrats to the Sox and all their fans.

Reply to
damn-yanke