Re: Kerry Hammered Vessticles Tonight ...........

From: "Vessticles Irvine" snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Just don't call me Vestibule. I hate that. ..../V >

Don't worry, I won't. Vessticles more suits you.. By the way, it seems you're doing your own flip-flopping, learned it from your champion SEN "Fonda" Kerry, no doubt. In one of your posts about a year ago (give or take a little) you said you liked Vestibule and, in fact, you said "my friends call me Vestibule." What about that, Mr Flip-flop? Guess you're learning, just like Kerry, that it's not easy keeping track of your BS.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

Hey Woodier:

Don't tempt me to research your flip flops. I won't because it would be a waste of time. But I bet there are some gems there.

Since you call me Vesticles, I think for now on it would be only fair if I call you "Woodstain." You don't mind, do you?

...../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

"Vess Irvine" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

I wouldn't do it Vess. It obscures the distinction ;-)

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

Wisdom.

Thanks.

It is hard to keep one's composure with some of the flaming twits in this newgroup. For the most part I am successful in biting my tongue, but even I may lose my way from time to time.

Thanks again for the heads up. Although I have used "woodstain" a few times already, I will stop.

..../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

"Vess Irvine" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

I know what you mean ;-)

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

Vessticles blathered:

Go ahead and research until your retirement comes in. There may well be some gems there but you will find no flip-flops. Unlike your champion, I don't flip-flop. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. When one does that consistently, it is impossible to flip-flop.

"You can call me Bill, or you can call me Will, or you can call me Hugh, or you can call me Hughie, or you can call me WH, or you can call me...." (with apologies to Mr Seluga). Anyway, you get the point. Call me whatever you like; what you call me is of no consequence to me unless you choose to call me something profane to me face-to-face (but that'll 'neva hoppen').

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

"Another country heard from!" Take his advice, Vessticles; don't do it. It will be a futile effort since, as I said before, I don't flip-flop.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

Bassie,

I make the same bet offer to you. Accept?

Holding my breath,

Ken Lawrence

Reply to
KLawr63125

Hey Woodier:

I do try to keep profanity to a minimum. I may slip up from time to time, and let something loose. By and large I think I keep a good lid on it.

I was starting to lose this restraint and Bassie kindly gave me a heads up that I was leaning towards this direction.

If you want to do something useful, issue a posting that asks your friends to cool it with the scatological references.

Then again, the mouthing off you see here serves a purpose; demonstrating that many Republicans are against freedom of speech. By attacking me with crude language, they are trying to silence my viewpoints.

Your "Vessticles" whit is an excellent example of this point.

...../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

Yet another (is there no end?) bad joke at best. They are attempting to express their sheer disgust with your point of view. That is a vast difference from trying to deny your right to it.

Reply to
SamVanga

So let me get this straight...

If I as a Republican call you names and insult you then it is hampering your freedom of speech, while you can offend ,insult and generally spew and that is freedom of speech?

C'mon Vess, Drink the Kool-aid!

-Dale-

Reply to
Nacht Wulf

How have I insulted you? I have not called your postings "spew." I have not urged you to commit suicide. Who is insulting whom?

I may have offended you with my different view of world events and leadership issues in America. If so, that is unfortunate, but unavoidable.

To answer your question. Yes. You are waist deep in trying to prevent freedom of speech.

Let us say the Dixie Chick incident never occurred, and Republicans gave the chicks a fair listen. Might that not have possibly aided in preventing the Iraq War and 1,000 GI deaths? Might not that have saved America 200 billion dollars down a dry hole? (and yes, that is a fair figure because we will spend that before this is over).

But because the chicks were at risk to lose their livelihood and record sales, you effectively shut them up. I consider economic pressure of this sort to be a very anti-free-speech trend.

Was shutting them up a good thing, given the consequences were are now facing? I think not.

...../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

Sam:

Sigh .....

If you re-read my postings you will clearly see that I limit myself to political points about the upcoming election. Then I am attacked personally with profanities, by Republicans.

I may respond to the attacks in a personal way, but without profanities. Rarely do I attack someone personally unless they start the dustup first at a personal level, or if they use crude language.

I believe that if Bush gets re-elected he will continue to ruin America. This is not a joke, even if you think it is. My idea of a sick joke is Bush peeping under his oval office desk saying, "Nope, no WMD here!"

Perhaps this was a harmless comedy routine, but it is an indication of Bush's combativeness and cynicism. It might make for a funny Jay Leno joke.

...../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

Vess, You have offended me by your inability to post anything ON TOPIC lately. If I want to hear political verbage with or without profanity there are political newsgroups and chat rooms to visit. Take the political crap elsewhere and maybe your detractors will follow. Keep it here and I will go get two or three Bush stickers just to spite your sorry ass. Please note that "Sorry Ass" is descriptive not profanity.

Rick Clark

Reply to
OXMORON1

Personally I use the level of language that fits....in Vess' case the residue on well used toilet paper compares quite favorably with his spew.

Reply to
Ron

Vessticles spouted:

Well....it's nice to know you have one friend on RMS, huh.

I do have many on RMS that I consider my friends but I do not (nor would I attempt to) control what others post here; you rembeber that "freedom of speech" thing, don't you?

Your views are, in the view of many on RMS, myopic, uninformed and baseless drivel but, that said, you have the right to drivel on as you wish. However, others also have the right to reply to your tripe as they see fit. See, as I mentioned above, that "free speech" thing works both ways.

Yeah, hurts, don't it?

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

More BS from Vesstivles:

The Dixie Chicks? They exercised their right of free speech. Other exercised their right to free speech, and free enterprise. As I said in an earlier post to some of your other nonsense, everyone has the right to free speech as long as it does not liable or slander another. However, all must realize that the words they utter may well carry other consequnces, either seen or unforseen, as the Dixie Chicks and a couple of other Hollywierd celebs have discovered. Say what you want but be prepared to take whatever heat your words generate. That's an important lesson that you might krrp in mind as well.

Bye for now.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

Vessticles mused:

(rest snipped)

What happened that "woodstain (or whatever it was) moniker you were going to use for me to so terribly abuse me on RMS? Did you forget or did it just not give you the bang wou wanted?

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

Vessticles spouted:

Vessticles, Vessticles, hello Vessticles; are you there? I can't understand you. You're coming is weak, broken, garbled and dumb!

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

Another typical flaming leftism from spewage boy Vess.......freedom of speech for me but not for thee.......

Reply to
Ron